This impressive individual detached property has well balanced accommodation enjoys a good standard of finish in an appealing contemporary style. The accommodation is light and spacious throughout enjoying a degree of versatility. The ground floor is approached through a welcoming central hallway. A sitting room with double doors leading to a paved terrace has a picture window to the front enjoying splendid views. The good size kitchen/dining room is fitted with a comprehensive range of units with built in appliances and granite worktops with double doors leading to the terrace. There are two bedrooms on the ground floor with the main bedroom to the front served by an en suite shower room. The other is equally suitable for use as a study or home office. In addition there is a good size family bathroom as well a a utility room. On the upper floor two double bedrooms with pleasant views and a separate shower room are to be found.
On the outside the property stands on a large elevated plot which has been thoughtfully landscaped and has the advantage of a double garage and parking. There is a secure gated access with an illuminated pathway rising to the front entrance and the approach to the property. The gardens are an attractive feature, particularly notable is a tiled roof gazebo in the rear garden which enjoys splendid panoramic views across the Avon Valley towards Kelston Roundhill and along the river valley towards Bath.
Saltford is an excellent strategic location between the cities of Bristol and Bath offering a range of village amenities and excellent local schools, both the village primary school and Wellsway at Keynsham. The cities of Bristol and Bath are within easy reach by road and public transport.
In fuller detail the accommodation comprises (all measurements are approximate):Ground Floor
Entrance canopy with slate roof.
An entrance door with a double glazed panel provides access to the hallway.Central Hallway
- Covered radiator, cloaks cupboard. Staircase rising to first floor.Sitting Room
- 5.69m x 5.37m (18'8" x 17'7") - Double glazed picture window to front aspect with views across the Avon Valley. Double glazed french doors to side terrace. Attractive feature sandstone fireplace with electric flame effect fire. Corniced ceiling. Radiator.Kitchen/Dining Room
- 5.04m x 3.60m (16'6" x 11'9") - Double glazed french doors to side aspect leading to an attractive terrace and a double glazed window overlooking the rear garden. Slate tiled floor, radiator. The kitchen is furnished with an excellent range of modern wall and floor units with granite worksurfaces and upstands featuring an inset sink unit with mixer tap. The units provide a good range of drawer and cupboard storage space and feature a Neff five ring gas hob with contemporary extractor hood above, Neff integrated dishwasher and eye level oven, microwave/oven and plate warmer. Space for American style fridge/freezer. Radiator.Utility/Rear Porch
- 1.47m x 1.09m (4'9" x 3'6") - Double glazed door to outside, radiator, work surfaces with inset sink, plumbing for automatic washing machine. Fitted wall unit.Bedroom
- 4.53m x 3.22m (14'10" x 10'6") - Double glazed window to front aspect with views to Kelston Roundhill, radiator.En Suite Shower Room
- White suite with chrome finished fittings comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back and fully tiled shower enclosure with Mira shower. Tiled floor, ceiling mounted down lighters, radiator, double obscure glazed window to side aspect.Bedroom
- 3.16m plus door recess x 2.16m (10'4" plus door re - Equally suitable for use as a study, double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, radiator.Bathroom
- 3.55m x 1.67m (11'7" x 5'5") - Double obscure glazed window to side aspect. White suite with chrome finished fittings comprising low level wc, feature wash basin set on vanity plinth with mixer tap, bath with side mounted mixer tap and shower attachment. Shelved recess, vertical radiator, sandstone tiled floor and surrounds.First Floor
Characterful sloping roof line.Landing
- Double glazed window to side aspect, access to loft storage area.Bedroom
- 4.12m x 3.71m (13'6" x 12'2") - Double glazed window to front aspect with views towards Kelston Roundhill. Built in eaves cupboard (excluded from measurements) with hanging rails. Radiator.Shower Room
- Double obscure glazed window to side aspect, Tiled floor, radiator. White suite suite with chrome finished fittings comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback. Fully tiled shower enclosure with thermostatic shower head.Bedroom
- 3.87m x 2.89m (12'8" x 9'5") - Double glazed windows to rear and side aspects, overlooking the landscaped rear garden. Access to under eaves storage, radiator.Outside
The property is well set back from the Bath Road with a parking area providing off street parking for up to three vehicles adjacent to the garage.Double Garage
- 5.31m x 4.66m (17'5" x 15'3") - Remote controlled up and over entrance door and power and light connected. Shelves and storage unit.Gardens
- A remotely controlled security gate provides the approach to the FRONT garden with an illuminated pathway leading from the gate rising gently with steps to a terrace at the front of the property and providing the approach. The front garden itself provides extensive lawns with shrubs and bushes. There is access to both sides of the property that on the far side providing a walkway while that on the nearside comprises a side garden in the form of extensively paved terrace providing an ideal area for outdoor entertaining and enjoying a good degree of privacy.
Shallow sleeper edged steps leads to the REAR garden which has multiple areas for relaxing and entertaining. The garden pathway culminates in a large paved terrace approximately 6.5m x 5m with a tiled roof gazebo providing the perfect spot for relaxing to enjoy stunning views across the Avon Valley towards Kelston and surrounding countryside and along the river valley towards Bath. Sharing the unique views across the valley is a large decked terrace with an adjacent level lawn. The garden is laid predominately to lawn with an array of trees and shrubs featuring a silver birch and palm trees to frame the surroundings. Within the garden are ample electric points, lighting and water taps.Agents Notes
- The majority of the photographs were taken in Summer 2021