DAVIES AND WAY COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
As an independent firm of Chartered Surveyors, Estate Agents and Auctioneers established for many years we hope that you are satisfied and pleased with the service we provide. However in the event that you wish to complain about the service provided by Davies and Way we have formulated the following procedure which is intended to provide a fair and prompt response to any complaint. Set out below is our procedure for dealing with complaints.
- Complaints should be addressed to Mr Stephen Morris MRICS a partner appointed to deal with complaints and customer service issues. He can be contacted at 1 High Street, Keynsham, Bristol, BS31 1DP, telephone number 0117 9863681.
- Where your complaint is initially made orally, you will be requested to send a written summary of your complaint to the person dealing with it. Within this written complaint as much information as possible should be included to enable the case to be investigated and considered.
- Once we have received your written summary of the complaint we will contact you in writing within ten days to inform you of our understanding of the circumstances leading to your complaint. You will be invited to make any comments that you may in relation to this. In exceptional cases where the normal time limits are not possible (eg. due to the absence of a material party to the complaint through illness or holiday) the complainant will be advised as soon as possible of the revised timetable.
- Within twenty one days of receipt of your written summary the person dealing with your complaint will write to you to inform you of the outcome of the investigation into your complaint and to let you know what actions have been or will be taken. You will have the opportunity to comment upon our written response.
- If the complaint has still not been resolved to your satisfaction you can refer the matter to The Property Ombudsman Services Milford House 43-55 Milford Street Salisbury Wiltshire SP1 2BP. Telephone 01722 333306.
Revised December 2018