A handsome double bay fronted period home situated on one of Keynsham's most sought after roads. This four bedroom property benefits from several improvements although offers potential for those looking to add their mark to a delightful home.
Internally the property retains many original style features although would benefit from cosmetic updating. The accommodation comprises a bay fronted lounge, a second Reception room that overlooks the rear garden, a bright and airy kitchen/breakfast room and a modern three piece suite shower room to the ground floor. To the first floor four bedrooms are found in addition to a three piece suite bathroom.
Externally the property sits within mature gardens that boast walled boundaries, a selection of trees, shrubs and well stocked flower beds in addition to a raised deck and separate patio ideal for al fresco dining.Interior
- Ground Floor
- 1.2m x 1.1m (3'11" x 3'7") - Cornicing, dado rail, opening leading to hallway.Hallway
- 5.8m x 1.9m narrowing to 1.1m (19'0" x 6'2" narrow - Built in storage cupboards, radiator, stairs rising to first floor landing, opening leading to kitchen/breakfast room, doors leading to rooms.Reception One
- 5m x 3.9m (16'4" x 12'9" ) - to maximum points into bay, double glazed sash bay window to front aspect, original style cornicing, picture rail, high level skirting boards, feature open fireplace with brick surround, radiators, power points.Reception Two
- 5.2m x 3.2m (17'0" x 10'5" ) - to maximum points, double glazed sash windows to rear aspect, original style cornicing, picture rails, high level skirting boards, exposed floorboards, radiator, power points.Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 7m x 2.8m (22'11" x 9'2" ) - to maximum points. Double glazed window to side aspect, single glazed window to side aspect, double glazed French doors to rear aspect providing access to rear garden, double glazed velux style window to roofline. Kitchen comprising range of matching wall and base units with roll top work surfaces, integrated electric oven and microwave, five ring gas hob with extractor fan over, integrated fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for dishwasher, power points, tiled splashbacks to all wet areas, dining area offering ample space for family sized dining table and benefiting from power points and a radiator.Shower Room
- 1.9m x 1.9m (6'2" x 6'2" ) - Obscured double glazed window to front aspect, matching three piece suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap over, low level WC, walk in shower cubicle with shower off mains supply over, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled splashbacks to all wet areas.First Floor
- 5.2m x 1.7m (17'0" x 5'6" ) - Build in storage cupboards, exposed floorboards, power points, doors to rooms.Bedroom One
- 4.9m x 3.3m (16'0" x 10'9" ) - to maximum points into bay. Double glazed sash bay window to front aspect, radiator, power points, exposed floorboards.Bedroom Two
- 3.9m x 3.2m (12'9" x 10'5" ) - Double glazed sash window to rear aspect overlooking rear garden, radiator, power points, exposed floorboards.Bedroom Three
- 3.2m x 2.9m (10'5" x 9'6" ) - Double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking rear garden, built in storage cupboard housing gas boiler and hot water cylinder, radiator, power points, exposed floorboards.Bedroom Four
- 3m x 1.7m (9'10" x 5'6" ) - Double glazed window to front aspect, access to loft via hatch, radiator, power points, exposed floorboards.Bathroom
- 2.5m x 2.1m (8'2" x 6'10") - to maximum points. Obscured double glazed window to side aspect. Matching three piece comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, panelled bath, radiator, tiled splashbacks to all wet areas, exposed floorboards.Exterior
- Front Of Property
- Walled boundaries, well stocked flower beds, tiled path providing access to front door.Rear Garden
- Mature rear garden with wall and fenced boundaries, raised decking, several patios ideal for al fresco dining, a selection of trees and shrubs with well stocked flower beds, wild garden area.Tenure
- This property is freeholdAgent Note
- Prospective purchasers are to be aware that this property is in council tax band D according to www.gov.uk website.