A handsome, four double bedroom detached home situated within a recently completed development by 'Bloor Homes'. This immaculately presented Executive style property is one of only three others of the same style within the development and boasts versatile, modern accommodation that is sure to be of interest to upsizing families.
Internally the ground floor consists of a roomy entrance hallway (with three built in storage cupboards), a cosy lounge that directly accesses the rear garden, a breathtaking kitchen/dining/family room with feature island and direct access to the rear garden, a home office/snug and a useful WC. To the first floor four double bedrooms are found (all of which enjoy far reaching views) with the master benefitting from an en suite shower room, while the remaining bedrooms are served by a high quality four piece suite bathroom.
Externally the gardens have been landscaped with ease of maintenance in mind, with the rear benefitting from a level lawn, a good sized patio and a stone chipping seating area. The property further benefits from off street parking for two vehicles and a detached garage.Interior
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hallway
- 4m x 2.7m (13'1" x 8'10" ) - Three built in storage cupboards, radiator, power points, stairs rising to first floor landing, doors to room.Lounge
- 4.9m x 3.7m (16'0" x 12'1" ) - Dual double glazed windows and French doors to rear aspect overlooking and providing access to rear garden, radiators, power points, door leading to kitchen/dining/family room.Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- 8.3m x 4.2m (27'2" x 13'9" ) - to maximum points. Dual aspect double glazed windows to front and rear aspects, double glazed French doors to rear aspect leading to rear garden, double glazed door to side aspect. High quality kitchen comprising range of matching wall and base units with roll top work surfaces, bowl and a quarter sink with mixer tap over, range of integrated appliances including double electric Bosch oven, four ring electric hob with glass and stainless steel extractor fan over, integrated fridge, freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Power points, splashbacks to all wet areas. Dining and family area offering ample space for family sized dining table and separate seating space benefitting from radiators and power points.Office
- 2.5m x 2.3m (8'2" x 7'6" ) - Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, power points.Wc
- 1.7m x 0.8m (5'6" x 2'7" ) - Obscured double glazed window to rear aspect. Modern matching two piece suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap over, low level WC, heated towel rail, tiled splashbacks to all wet areas.First Floor
- 3.1m x 2.3m (10'2" x 7'6" ) - Spacious landing benefitting from a built in storage cupboard, radiator and power points. Doors leading to rooms.Bedroom One
- 4m x 3.6m (13'1" x 11'9" ) - Double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking rear garden, built in triple wardrobe, radiator, power points, door leading to en suite shower room.En Suite Shower Room
- 2.1m narrowing to 1.3m x 1.7m (6'10" narrowing to - Obscured double glazed window to rear aspect, luxury three piece suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap over, low level WC, walk in shower cubicle with shower off mains supply over, heated towel, extractor fan, tiled splashbacks to all wet areas.Bedroom Two
- 3.3m x 2.7m (10'9" x 8'10" ) - Dual double glazed windows to front aspect enjoying far reaching views across neighbouring fields, built in double wardrobe, radiator, power points.Bedroom Three
- 3.8m x 2.7m (12'5" x 8'10" ) - Dual aspect double glazed windows to rear and side aspects, radiator, power points.Bedroom Four
- 3.7m x 3m (12'1" x 9'10" ) - Double glazed window to front aspect overlooking neighbouring fields, radiator, power points.Bathroom
- 2.6m x 2.4m (8'6" x 7'10" ) - Obscured double glazed window to side aspect, luxury four piece suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap over, low level WC, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, walk in shower cubicle with shower off main supply over, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled splashbacks to all wet areas.Exterior
- Front Of Property
- Low maintenance front garden mainly laid to lawn, several shrubs, fenced boundaries, path leading to front door.Rear Garden
- Low maintenance rear garden mainly laid to lawn with wall and fenced boundaries, patio, stone chipping seating area, gated path leading to off street parking.Off Street Parking
- Allocated off street parking for two vehicles accessed via dropped kerb and leading to garage.Garage
- Detached single garage accessed via up and over door located at the end of the garden, benefitting from storage to eaves.Tenure
- This property is freehold. An estate charge of £94.02 per annum is payable.Agent Note
- The property has the additional benefit of solar panels which are owned outright. Prospective purchasers are to be aware that this property is in council tax band E according to www.gov.uk website.