An excellently presented and enhanced three bedroom semi detached home that sits within larger than typical gardens have been landscaped by the current owners.
Internally the ground floor comprises of a comfortable lounge, a bright and airy fitted kitchen/dining room that directly accesses the rear garden and a useful WC. To the first floor three well balanced bedrooms are found in addition to a modern three piece suite bathroom and en suite shower room that services the master bedroom.
Externally the property sits with delightful gardens with the front being mainly laid to stone chippings for ease of maintenance and additionally boasting off street parking that is accessed by a dropped kerb. The rear is much larger than typical and benefits from a level lawn, a generous patio and separate stone chipping area ideal for entertaining, well stocked flower beds, vegetable plots and a green house.Interior
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hallway
- 2.9m x 1.1m (9'6" x 3'7" ) - Radiator, power points, door leading to lounge, door leading to WC, stairs rising to first floor landing.Lounge
- 5m x 3.6m (16'4" x 11'9" ) - to maximum points. Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, power points, door leading to kitchen/dining room.Kitchen/Dining Room
- 4.6m x 3.3m (15'1" x 10'9" ) - Double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking rear garden, double glazed French doors to rear aspect overlooking and providing access to rear garden. Kitchen comprising range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, integrated electric oven with four ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor fan over. Range of integrated appliances including fridge, freezer, washing machine, slimline dishwasher and wall mounted gas combination boiler. Power points, tiled splashbacks to all wet areas. Dining area offering ample space for family sized dining table benefitting from built in storage cupboard, radiator and power points.Wc
- 1.6m x 1m (5'2" x 3'3" ) - Modern, matching two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over and low level WC. Extractor fan, radiator, tiled splashbacks to all wet areas.First Floor
- 3.9m x 1m (12'9" x 3'3" ) - Access to loft via hatch, built in storage cupboard, radiator, power points, doors leading to rooms.Bedroom One
- 3.7m x 2.5m (12'1" x 8'2" ) - Double glazed window to front aspect, built in double wardrobe, radiator, power points, door leading to en suite shower room.En Suite Shower Room
- 2.6m narrowing to 1.3m x 1.4m (8'6" narrowing to - Modern, matching three piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over, low level WC and walk in shower cubicle with electric shower over. Radiator, extractor fan, tiled splashbacks to all wet areas.Bedroom Two
- 3.2m x 2.6m (10'5" x 8'6" ) - Double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking rear garden, radiator, power points.Bedroom Three
- 2.7m x 1.9m (8'10" x 6'2" ) - Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, power points.Bathroom
- 1.9m x 1.7m (6'2" x 5'6" ) - Obscured double glazed window to rear aspect, modern matching three piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over, low level WC and panelled bath with mixer tap and shower off mains supply over. Radiator, extractor fan, tiled splashbacks to all wet areas.Exterior
- Front Of Property
- Low maintenance front garden mainly laid to stone chippings, path leading to front door.Rear Garden
- Landscaped rear garden providing a larger than typical space for homes of this style, mainly laid to lawn with a generous patio, stone chipping seating area, fenced boundaries, vegetable plot, well stocked flower bed, greenhouse, door leading to garage.Garage
- Single garage accessed by up and over door. Benefitting from power, lighting, storage to eaves and pedestrian access to the rear garden.Off Street Parking
- Allocated off street parking accessed by a dropped kerb.Tenure
- This property is freehold. An estate charge of £78 is due, which is payable every six months.Agent Note
- Prospective purchasers are to be aware that this property is in council tax band C according to www.gov.uk website.