This four bedroom semi detached home has been designed and constructed with a bright and airy feeling throughout and boasts a modern fitted kitchen, contemporary bathroom, en-suite shower room and downstairs WC. The whole property is presented to a high standard throughout and offers the new owner the opportunity to take ownership of an excellently cared for home requiring the minimum amount of maintenance and up-keep.
Internally the property is entered via a welcoming hallway which leads to the kitchen and a spacious open plan reception room with french doors out to the garden. The ground floor further benefits from a downstairs WC. To the first floor there is a spacious landing which leads to three bedrooms, and a contemporary family bathroom. The master bedroom is to the second floor and benefits from built in wardrobes and en-suite shower room.
Externally the home enjoys low maintenance garden, single garage and a driveway for two cars.Interior
- Entrance Hallway
- 2m x 1.1m (6'6" x 3'7" ) - UPVC entrance door into hallway, access to all ground floor rooms, staircase to first floor, Amtico flooring, radiator and power points.Living Room
- 5.7m x 4.6m (18'8" x 15'1" ) - UPVC double glazed French doors and windows to rear garden, built in understair storage cupboard, Amtico flooring, radiators and power points.Kitchen
- 4.5m x 2.4m (14'9" x 7'10") - UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, Amtico flooring, matching wall and base units with built in AEG appliances including a fridge freezer, dishwasher, double oven, gas hob, washing machine and wine fridge.Wc
- 1.7m x 0.8m (5'6" x 2'7" ) - Wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splash backs, Amtico flooring, WC and radiator.Landing
- 3.1m x 1.9m (10'2" x 6'2" ) - Access to all first floor rooms, stairs to second floor, built in storage cupboard and power points.Bedroom Two
- 3.8m x 2.5m (12'5" x 8'2" ) - UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, built in mirrored wardrobes, radiator and power points.Bedroom Three
- 3m x 2.5m (9'10" x 8'2" ) - UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, built in mirrored wardrobes, radiator and power points.Bedroom Four
- 2.7m x 1.9m (8'10" x 6'2" ) - UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and power points.Bathroom
- 2.1m x 1.9m (6'10" x 6'2" ) - Obscured double glazed window, bath with shower overhead and glass panel, WC, hand basin with mixer tap, tiled splash backs.Landing
- 2m x 3.1m (6'6" x 10'2" ) - Access to main bedroom, built in storage cupboard.Bedroom One
- 5.5m x 3.4m (18'0" x 11'1" ) - Velux windows, built in mirrored wardrobes, access to loft via hatch, access to en suite, radiator and power points.En Suite
- 2.5m x 1.9m (8'2" x 6'2" ) - Obscured double glazed window, wash hand basin with mixer tap over, WC, walk in shower with tiled splash backs, radiator and shaving power points.Exterior
- Front Of Property
- Steps to front door of property, driveway for two cars and garage.Rear Garden
- Mainly laid to lawn, fenced boundaries, door access to garage, gated side access to driveway.Garage
- 5.5m x 3m (18'0" x 9'10" ) - Door into garage from garden, power points and lighting.Tenure
- This property is freehold. An estate charge of £160 per annum is payable.Agent Note
- Prospective purchasers are to be aware that this property is in council tax band D according to www.gov.uk website.