A well cared for and improved "Gladstone" townhouse situated in the heart of Taylor Wimpey's 'Somerdale' development that enjoys a highly convenient location only a few minutes walk from the Chocolate Quarter with its range of amenities including spa, gymnasium, pizzeria and hairdressers that additionally backs onto and overlooks rolling countryside.
This excellently presented home enjoys accommodation arranged over three floors comprising to the ground floor of a welcoming entrance hallway, full width kitchen/dining room with range of integrated appliances, a family room (formally the garage) and a useful WC. To the first floor a generous lounge with Juliet balcony that offer looks the rear garden is found in addition to a fourth bedroom (that benefits from a private balcony) and a family bathroom. To the second floor three good sized bedrooms are found with the master enjoying private en suite facilities.
Externally the front of the property is utilised as off street parking for two vehicles, while the rear garden is of a sunny aspect and has been landscaped with low maintenance in mind.Interior
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hallway
- 5.1m x 2.2m (16'8" x 7'2") - Radiator, power points, stairs rising to first floor landing, doors to roomsKitchen/Dining Room
- 4.5m x 3.4m (14'9" x 11'1") - Double glazed window and French doors to rear aspect overlooking and providing access to rear garden. Kitchen comprising range of matching wall and base units with rolled top work surfaces. Bowl and a quarter stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, range of integrated appliances included double electric oven, five ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan over, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and wall mounted gas boiler. Power points, splashbacks to all wet areas. Dining area offering ample space for family sized dining table, radiator, power points, opening to Family roomFamily Room
- 3.9m x 3.0m (12'9" x 9'10") - Ample power points.Wc
- 1.6m x 1m (5'2" x 3'3") - Modern two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over, low level WC, radiator, extractor fan, tiled splashbacks to all wet areasFirst Floor
- 5.2m x 2.4m (17'0" x 7'10" ) - Window to front aspect, radiator, power points, stairs rising to second floor landing, doors to rooms.Lounge
- 5.4m x 3.6m (17'8" x 11'9" ) - Windows and French doors to rear aspect to Juliet balcony overlooking rear garden, radiator, power points.Bedroom Four
- 3.1m x 3.1m (10'2" x 10'2") - French doors to front aspect to balcony, radiator, power points. Balcony directly overlooking neighbouring green space and children's play park.Bathroom
- 3.1m x 1.7m (10'2" x 5'6") - Matching three piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over, low level WC, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower off main supply over, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled splashbacks to all wet areas.Second Floor
- 3.8m x 1.1m (12'5" x 3'7") - Access to loft via hatch, built in storage cupboard housing hot water cylinder, radiator, doors to roomsBedroom One
- 5.3m x 4m (17'4" x 13'1") - Dual windows to front aspects, built in wardrobe, radiator, power points, door to en suite shower room.En-Suite Shower Room
- 2.2m x 1.5m (7'2" x 4'11") - Modern matching three piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over, low level WC, walk in shower cubicle, shower off main supply over, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled splashbacks to all wet areasBedroom Two
- 3.60m x 3.10m (11'9" x 10'2") - Window to rear aspect overlooking rear garden, radiator, power points.Bedroom Three
- 3.60m x 3.10m (11'9" x 10'2") - Window to rear aspect overlooking rear garden, radiator, power points.Exterior
- Front Of Property
- Mainly laid to hardstanding and blocked paved that is accessed via a drop kerb providing off street parking, path leading to front door.Rear Garden
- Well cared for south westerly faced rear garden that's mainly laid to lawn, generous patio, fenced boundaries, well stocked flower beds. Gate providing side access.Tenure
- This property is freehold. There is an estate charge payable of £204.12 per annum.Agent Note
- Prospective purchasers are to be aware that this property is in council tax band D according to www.gov.uk website.