This traditional semi detached house originally dates from the 1960's and offers well balanced accommodation well suited for families. It is situated in a popular location in the Wellsway School catchment area, close to countryside walks, local amenities and public transport.
Internally the ground floor compromises an entrance porch leading to a central dining room which provides access to the kitchen, living room, study and access to the garage. To the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC.
Externally the property benefits from a good sized southerly facing garden and a block paved driveway for two cars.Interior
- Entrance Porch
- 1.5m x 1.4m (4'11" x 4'7" ) - UPVC door and double glazed windows, built in cupboard, door into Reception room.Dining Room
- 4.7m x 2.2m (15'5" x 7'2" ) - Access into kitchen, living room, study and garage, radiator and power points.Kitchen
- 3.1m x 3m (10'2" x 9'10" ) - UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, matching wall and base units with spaces for oven, dishwasher and washing machine, tiled splash backs and power points.Living Room
- 5.3m x 4m (17'4" x 13'1" ) - UPVC double glazed French doors and windows to rear garden, electric fireplace, stairs leading to first floor, radiators and power points,Study
- 3.8m x 3m (12'5" x 9'10" ) - Velux window, UPVC door and double glazed window to rear garden, access to WC, radiator and power points.Wc
- 1.7m x 0.9m (5'6" x 2'11" ) - Obscured double glazed window, wash hand basic, WC and radiator.First Floor
- 2.8m x 1.1m (9'2" x 3'7" ) - Access to all first floor rooms, airing cupboard and power points.Bedroom One
- 3.2m x 3.1m (10'5" x 10'2" ) - UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, built in storage cupboard over the stairs, radiator and power points.Bedroom Two
- 3.8m x 3.2m (12'5" x 10'5" ) - UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, built in mirrored wardrobe, radiator and power points.Bedroom Three
- 2.8m x 1.9m (9'2" x 6'2" ) - UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and power points.Wc
- 1.8m x 0.7m (5'10" x 2'3" ) - Obscured UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, tiled splash backs and WC.Bathroom
- 2.1m x 1.9m (6'10" x 6'2" ) - Obscured UPVC window to front aspect, built in storage cupboard, tiled splash backs, bath with electric shower overhead, wash hand basin and towel radiator.Exterior
- Front Of Property
- Mainly block paved driveway, steps to front door, garage.Rear Garden
- Southerly facing, mainly laid to lawn, decking and chipping area for outdoor dining, stone wall to rear boundary, some shrubbery to either side of garden.Garage
- 4.7m x 2.4m (15'5" x 7'10" ) - Combi boiler, garage door to driveway, door access from dining room and study room, power points and lighting.Tenure
- This property is freehold.Agent Note
- Prospective purchasers are to be aware that this property is in council tax band D according to www.gov.uk website.