A handsome double bay fronted dormer bungalow that has been subject to a programme of remodelling and improvements and sits within substantial grounds of approximately 1/3 of an acre on a highly sought after road on the Wellsway side of town.
Accessed by a sweeping driveway through a lawned garden which plays host to several fruit bearing trees, this double fronted property enjoys versatile accommodation well suited to a range of buyers. The ground floor consists of a lengthy entrance hallway which provides access to the majority of rooms including; a well appointed lounge measuring 8.8m (28'10") in length with feature woodburning stove, a dining room with dual aspect windows, a luxury bespoke built kitchen with range of integrated appliances and Quartz work surfaces and a delightful conservatory which enjoys views of the rear garden. The ground floor further benefits from two double bedrooms and a high quality three piece shower room. To the first floor two further bedrooms are found in addition to an en suite bathroom.
Externally, in addition to the generous front garden an equally delightful rear garden is found which benefits from a selection of fruit bearing trees, shrubs and well stocked flower beds. This garden also enjoys two level lawns, a feature pond with cascading waterfall, several patios ideal for al fresco dining and one offering an ornate pergola with wine producing vine.
A rare opportunity to acquire an excellently presented and generously proportioned dormer bungalow located on a highly sought after road within delightful gardens.Interior
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hallway
- 8.1m x 1.2m (26'6" x 3'11" ) - Radiators, power points, doors to rooms.Lounge
- 8.8m x 3.7m into bay (28'10" x 12'1" into bay ) - Triple glazed bay window to front aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, feature woodburning stove, window seat, radiators, understairs storage cupboard, opening leading to dining room, stairs rising to first floor landing.Dining Room
- 4.2m x 2.2m (13'9" x 7'2" ) - Double glazed French doors to rear aspect providing access to rear garden, glazed window to kitchen, double glazed window to conservatory, radiator, power points.Bedroom One
- 4.3m x 3.6m into bay (14'1" x 11'9" into bay) - Triple glazed bay window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, power points.Bedroom Three
- 3.7m x 2.6m (12'1" x 8'6" ) - Double glazed window to side aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator, power points.Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 6.1m x 2.4m (20'0" x 7'10" ) - Double glazed window and door to rear aspect leading to conservatory, bespoke built high quality kitchen comprising range of matching wall and base units with Quartz work surfaces over, bowl and a quarter stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, 'Rangemaster' oven with extractor fan over, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher, power points, Quartz splashbacks to all wet areas, radiator, ample space for breakfast table.Conservatory
- 6.3m x 3m (20'8" x 9'10" ) - to maximum points. Double glazed windows to rear and side aspects overlooking rear garden, double glazed doors to rear and side aspects providing access to rear garden, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer with roll top work surface over, power points, electric panelled heater.Shower Room
- 3.8m x 1.5m (12'5" x 4'11" ) - Obscured double glazed window to side aspect, modern matching three piece suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap over, hidden cistern WC, walk in shower cubicle, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled walls and flooring.First Floor
- 3.2m x 1.4m (10'5" x 4'7" ) - Storage to eaves, doors to rooms.Bedroom Two
- 4.2m x 4.1m (13'9" x 13'5" ) - (please note restricted head height to certain aspects). Double glazed window to side aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator, power points, door to en suite bathroom.En Suite Bathroom
- 2.1m x 2.1m (6'10" x 6'10" ) - (please note restricted head height to certain aspects). Double glazed window to rear aspect enjoying far reaching views across 'The Valley Of The River Chew', matching three piece suite comprising wash hand basin, hidden cistern WC, panelled bath with centrally located mixer tap and shower attachment over, heated towel rail, storage to eaves, tiled splashbacks to all wet areas.Bedroom Four
- 4.8m x 2.7m (15'8" x 8'10" ) - to maximum points. (Please note restricted head height to certain aspects). Double glazed window to front aspect overlooking front garden, radiator, power points, storage to eaves.Exterior
- Front Of Property
- Generous front garden accessed via a sweeping driveway that leads to ample off street parking and the garage. A level lawn containing several fruit bearing trees, well stocked flower beds, a selection of mature trees, walled boundaries, gated path leading to rear garden, path leading to front door.Garage
- 5.8m x 3.9m (19'0" x 12'9" ) - Accessed via up and over door with pedestrian access from rear garden, obscured window to side aspect, benefiting from power and lighting. Attached to the garage is a block built store internally measuring 2.1m x 1.7m (6'10" x 5'6") and benefitting from power and lighting.Rear Garden
- Well stocked rear garden enjoying an abundance of foliage and several fruit bearing trees. A delightful outside space consisting of several patios ideal for al fresco dining one of which enjoys an ornate pergola with wine producing vine, a feature pond with cascading waterfall, two lawns, vegetable plot, timber shed, greenhouse, well socked flower beds, walled and fenced boundaries.Tenure
- This property is freehold.Agent Note
- Prospective purchasers are to be aware that this property is in council tax band E according to www.gov.uk website.