Constructed approximately three years ago and boasting high quality modern accommodation throughout, this three double bedroom semi detached home is located within the first phase of Crest Nicholson's highly regarden 'Hygge Park' development. The property enjoys airy and spacious accommodation that encumbrances the 'Hygge' concept and boasts several enhancements by the current owner.
Internally the majority of the ground floor is occupied by a breathtaking lounge/dining room/kitchen that is the heart of the home with full width bi-folding doors that directly access the rear garden, and a high quality kitchen with range of integrated Bosch appliances. The ground floor further benefits from a useful WC with walk in storage cupboard and an entrance hallway. To the first floor a roomy landing is found which leads to the three bedrooms, all of which are good sized doubles and enjoy floor to ceiling windows with the master additionally benefitting from a luxury en suite shower room and walk in wardrobe. The first floor accommodation is completed by a high quality bathroom and useful utility cupboard which houses the washing machine combination boiler and provides ample space for laundry storage.
Externally both front and rear gardens have been landscaped with the ease of maintenance in mind, with the front being mainly laid to lawn and providing off street parking that is accessed via a dropped kerb. The rear garden enjoys a level lawn with fenced boundaries, a wrap around patio ideal for al fresco dining thats partially covered by a pergola, raised flower beds, and exterior lighting. The property further benefits from a single garage and the remainder of a NHBC guarantee.Interior
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hallway
- Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, doors to rooms.Open Plan Lounge/Dining/Kitchen Room
- 10.8m x 4.5m narrowing to 3.4m (35'5" x 14'9" narr - Double glazed window to front aspect. Bespoke built kitchen comprising range of soft close wall and base units with roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, range of Bosch integrated appliances including electric oven, four ring electric hob with extractor fan over, integrated microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Power points, radiator, splashbacks to all wet areas, feature island with inset breakfast bar. Lounge benefitting from double glazed bi-folding doors to rear aspect leading to rear garden, stairs rising to first floor landing, power points.Wc
- 1.7m x 1.3m (5'6" x 4'3" ) - Luxury two piece suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap over, hidden cistern WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled splashbacks to all wet areas, door leading to walk in storage cupboard.First Floor
- 4.3m x 2.2m (14'1" x 7'2" ) - Access to loft via hatch, radiator, power points, doors leading to rooms.Bedroom One
- 6.1m x 3.4m (including walk in wardrobe) (20'0" x - Double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking rear garden, radiator, power points, walk in wardrobe, door leading to en suite shower room.En Suite Shower Room
- 2.2m x 1.5m (7'2" x 4'11" ) - Obscured double glazed window to rear aspect, luxury three piece suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap over, hidden cistern WC, oversized walk in shower cubicle with shower off mains supply over, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled splashbacks to all wet areas.Bedroom Two
- 4.4m x 3.7m (14'5" x 12'1" ) - to maximum points. Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, power points.Bedroom Three
- 3.7m x 3.2m (12'1" x 10'5" ) - Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, power points.Bathroom
- 2.2m x 2.1m (7'2" x 6'10" ) - Luxury three piece suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap over, hidden cistern WC, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower off mains supply over, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled splashbacks to all wet areas.Utility Cupboard
- 2m x 1.3m (6'6" x 4'3" ) - Housing gas combination boiler, space and plumbing for washing machine, built in shelving, power points,Exterior
- Front Of Property
- Low maintenance front garden mainly laid to lawn with shrub boundaries, off street parking accessed via a dropped kerb and leading to garage.Rear Garden
- Landscaped rear garden mainly laid to lawn with walled boundaries, sweeping patio ideal for al fresco dining, pergola seating area, power supply for hot tub, stone chipping seating area, external lighting, gated access to front of property, door leading to garage.Garage
- Accessed by roller shutter door, benefitting from power and lighting.Tenure
- This property is freehold. The property is subject to an estate charge of £330.00 payable twice yearly.Agent Note
- Prospective purchasers are to be aware that this property is in council tax band D according to www.gov.uk website.