Having undergone an extensive programme of refurbishment and extension this deceptively spacious four bedroom home offers modern accommodation measuring 1216 sqft (113 sqm). The ground floor comprises of a bright and airy entrance hallway, a lounge, a useful office and a contemporary three piece suite shower room. In addition to these rooms a breathtaking kitchen/dining/family room is located at the rear of the home which measures 5.7m x 6.7m ("18.8" x "21.11") and boasts full width bi-folding doors with lantern light to the roofline and mood lighting throughout. To the first floor four double bedrooms are found which are serviced by a modern three piece suite bathroom.
Externally the front of the property is mainly laid to hardstanding that is accessed by a dropped kerb and provides off street parking for several vehicles. The rear garden is extremely spacious in nature and mainly laid to lawn with two separate seating areas ideal for al fresco dining.
A rare opportunity to acquire a spacious, modern home that is sat within generous grounds in a convenient location, is close proximity to several well regarded schools and high street amenities.Interior
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hallway
- 4.2m x 1.8m (13'9" x 5'10" ) - Obscured double glazed windows to front and side aspects, radiator, understairs storage cupboard, doors to rooms.Lounge
- 3.5m x 3.2m (11'5" x 10'5" ) - Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, power points.Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- 5.7m x 6.7m (18'8" x 21'11" ) - A breath taking open plan space benefitting from full width double glazed bi-folding doors that overlook and provide access to the rear garden, double glazed lantern window to roofline. Kitchen comprising range of soft close wall and base units with roll top work surfaces, bowl and a quarter stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, integrated dishwasher, electric oven and microwave, five ring gas hob with oversized extractor fan over, wall mounted gas combination boiler, power points, splashbacks to all wet areas. Ample space for family sized dining table and separate seating area, mood lighting throughout.Office
- 2.5m x 1.5m (8'2" x 4'11" ) - Double glazed window to front aspect, roll top work surface, radiator, power points, storage cupboard housing meters.Ground Floor Shower Room
- 1.8m x 1.5m (5'10" x 4'11" ) - Modern, matching three piece suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap over, low level WC, walk in shower cubicle with dual head shower off mains supply over, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled splashbacks to all wet areas.First Floor
- Access to loft via hatch, doors to rooms.Bedroom One
- 3.7m x 3.3m (12'1" x 10'9" ) - Double glazed window to front aspect, built in double wardrobe and storage cupboard, radiator, power points.Bedroom Two
- 4.4m x 2.4m (14'5" x 7'10" ) - to maximum points. Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, power points.Bedroom Three
- 3.1m x 2.7m (10'2" x 8'10" ) - Double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking rear garden, radiator, power points.Bedroom Four
- 3.3m x 2.5m (10'9" x 8'2" ) - Double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking rear garden, radiator, power points.Family Bathroom
- 2.4m x 1.9m (7'10" x 6'2" ) - Modern, matching three piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over, low level WC, panelled bath with centrally located mixer tap and dual head shower off mains supply over, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled splashbacks to all wet areas.Exterior
- Front Of Property
- Mainly laid to hardstanding that is accessed via a dropped kerb and provides off street parking for two vehicles.Rear Garden
- Extremely spacious rear garden mainly laid to lawn with fenced boundaries, benefitting from two separate seating areas and external power and lighting.Tenure
- This property is freeholdAgent Note
- Prospective purchasers are to be aware that this property is in council tax band TBC according to www.gov.uk website.