An improved three double bedroom semi detached home that offers spacious accommodation well suited to both young couples and families alike.
Internally the accommodation consists of a generous entrance hallway which leads to a dining room that in turn leads to a lounge. The ground floor accommodation is completed by a kitchen which directly accesses the rear garden. To the first floor three double bedrooms are found in addition to a three piece suite family bathroom.
Externally both front and rear gardens are of a good size with the front being mainly laid to lawn and providing access to the rear garden. The rear additionally benefits from a generous lawn, several patios and well stocked flower beds consisting of a selection of shrubs and small trees. This garden directly backs onto and enjoys views of neighbouring fields.Interior
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hallway
- 4.2m x 2.1m (13'9" x 6'10" ) - Double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking rear garden, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, power points, stairs rising to first floor landing, door to dining room.Dining Room
- 3.4m x 3m (11'1" x 9'10" ) - Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, power points, opening leading to lounge.Lounge
- 4.3m x 3.3m (14'1" x 10'9" ) - Double glazed window to front aspect, built in storage cupboard, power points, door leading to kitchen.Kitchen
- 3.6m x 2.1m (11'9" x 6'10" ) - Double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking rear garden. Obscured double glazed door to rear aspect providing access to rear garden. Kitchen comprising range of matching wall and base units with roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, space and gas supply for oven with extractor fan over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for low level fridge, power points, tiled splashbacks to all wet areas.First Floor
- 2.7m x 1.1m (8'10" x 3'7" ) - Double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking rear garden, access to loft via hatch, power points, doors to rooms.Bedroom One
- 4.3m x 3.4m (14'1" x 11'1" ) - Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator, power points.Bedroom Two
- 3.6m x 3.6m (11'9" x 11'9" ) - Double glazed window to front aspect, built in storage cupboard housing hot water cylinder, radiator, power points.Bedroom Three
- 3.2m x 2.2m (10'5" x 7'2" ) - Double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking rear garden, radiator, power points.Bathroom
- 2.3m x 1.9m (7'6" x 6'2" ) - Obscured double glazed window to rear aspect, three piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, electric shower over, radiator, tiled splashbacks to all wet areas.Exterior
- Front Of Property
- Mainly laid to lawn with walled boundaries, gated path leading to rear garden, path leading to front door.Rear Garden
- Spacious rear garden directly backing onto and overlooking adjoining school fields, mainly laid to lawn with wall and fenced boundaries, a selection of well stocked flower beds with shrubs and small trees, patio, block built sheds.Tenure
- This property is freehold. Prospective purchasers are to be aware that this home has been rebricked. Documentation concerning this is available on request. Those wishing to purchase with a mortgage should advise their lender of this fact.Agent Note
- Prospective purchasers are to be aware that this property is in council tax band C according to www.gov.uk website.