Situated in a peaceful position within an exclusive complex and approached by electrically operated double gates, this beautiful three bedroom Barn Conversion offers immaculate accommodation throughout that has been improved within the vendor's ownership. Improvements include but are not limited to solid oak flooring in the majority of the ground floor rooms, oak and glass staircase and balustrade, high quality farmhouse style kitchen with solid granite work surfaces and delightful sun room with exposed stone walls.
The property is entered via a pedestrian five bar gate which leads to the beautiful garden with a selection of flowers and foliage in addition to a timber summerhouse. Once inside you are greeted by a bright and airy sun room which directly overlooks the garden and is currently being utilised as a home office. From here the spacious hallway with built in storage cupboards and stairs rising to the first floor is found. From this room the remaining accommodation is accessed which consists of a cosy lounge with open fireplace and sliding doors directly accessing the garden, spacious dining room and high quality kitchen with solid granite work surfaces, Belfast sink, range of integrated appliances and 'Falcon' oven. The ground floor accommodation is completed by a useful WC. To the first floor; three well-balanced bedrooms are found in addition to a high quality three piece suite bathroom.
Externally in addition to the delightful garden, the property benefits from stone chipping off street parking and a recently converted home office that is entered via bi-folding doors and offers ample space for several desks, in addition to a high quality utility room and separate shower room.Ground Floor
- Sun Room:
- 3.3m x 1.80m (10'9" x 5'10" ) - Double glazed roof and windows to front aspect overlooking garden, double glazed stable door leading to hallway, exposed original stonework, power points.Hallway:
- 2.95m x 2.70m (9'8" x 8'10" ) - Radiator, power points, under stairs storage cupboard, oak staircase rising to first floor landing, doors to rooms.Lounge:
- 4.85m x 3.75m (15'10" x 12'3" ) - Double glazed sliding doors to front aspect overlooking and providing access to garden. Exposed open fireplace with brick surround, radiator, power points, glazed French doors leading to dining room.Dining Room:
- 3.80m x 3.10m (12'5" x 10'2" ) - Double glazed windows to rear aspect, radiator, power points, door leading to kitchen, glazed French doors leading to lounge.Kitchen:
- 3.70m x 3.05m (12'1" x 10'0" ) - Double glazed window inset shutters to rear aspect. Farmhouse style kitchen with range of matching wall and base units with solid granite work surfaces, inset Belfast sink with mixer tap over, 'Falcon' five ring oven with extractor fan over. Integrated fridge,freezer and washing machine, space and plumbing for dishwasher and tumble dryer. Wall mounted gas combination Worcester boiler, power points, tiled splashbacks to all wet areas.Wc:
- 1.75m x 0.90m (5'8" x 2'11" ) - Two piece suite comprising wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator, extractor fan, tiled splashbacks to all wet areas.First Floor
- 4.10m x 2.25m (13'5" x 7'4" ) - An 'L-shaped room' with double glazed window to front aspect, access to loft via hatch, built in storage cupboard housing water cylinder, power points, doors to rooms.Bedroom One:
- 4.75m x 3.80m (15'7" x 12'5" ) - (please note this measurement includes restricted head height to certain aspects). Double glazed window to front aspect, range of built wardrobes and cupboards, radiator, power points.Bedroom Two:
- 4.35m narrowing to 3.35m x 2.70m (14'3" narrowin - Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, power points.Bedroom Three:
- 3.20m x 2.40m (10'5" x 7'10" ) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, power points.Bathroom:
- 2.15m x 2.15m ( 7'0" x 7'0" ) - Obscured double glazed window to rear aspect, matching three piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, panelled bath with shower off mains supply over, radiator, extractor fan, tiled splashbacks to all wet areas.Exterior
- Front Of Property:
- Approached access via electronically operated double gates leading to shared stone chipping parking area, path leading to garden.Garden:
- Well-stocked country courtyard style garden with vast range of flowers and foliage. Mainly laid to stone chippings with garden path leading to Indian sandstone patio, decking, delightful glazed summer house (benefiting from power and lighting) access to front door.Off Street Parking:
- Allocated off street parking accessed via a shared driveway.Home Office
- 5.1m x 4.6m (16'8" x 15'1" ) - to maximum points. Access via double glazed bi-folding doors, obscured double glazed windows to front and side aspects, velux style window to roofline, generous office space benefiting from electric heated towel rails, phone and power points. Utility area offering range of matching base units with roll top work surfaces, wash hand basin with mixer tap over, integrated electric oven, four ring electric hob with stainless steel extractor fan over, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, power points, splashbacks to all wet areas, door leading to shower room.Shower Room
- 2.5m x 0.8m (8'2" x 2'7" ) - High quality matching three piece suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap over, low level WC, walk in shower cubicle with electric shower over, extractor fan and tiled splashbacks to all wet areas.Agents Note
- The property has the benefit of septic tank drainage and LPG gas which feeds the heating system and oven. The property has a right of access across a driveway owned by a neighbouring property and a shared maintenance responsibility for a shared pathway and electric gates, further details available from the agent on request.Tenure
- This property is freehold. Prospective purchasers are to be aware that this property is in council tax band F according to www.gov.uk website.