Positioned within a residential cul-de-sac in the heart of Brislington, this spacious four bedroom link detached home offers bright and airy accommodation well suited to upsizing families.
Internally the ground floor comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, generous lounge which leads to the dining room, which in turn accesses the garden and a kitchen that enjoys garden views. The ground floor accommodation is completed by a useful WC. To the first floor four well proportioned bedrooms are found which are serviced by a modern three piece suite shower room.
Externally the front of the property enjoys a low maintenance lawn with off street parking for 2 vehicles, while the rear boasts and enclosed space ideal for family enjoyment mainly laid to lawn with a generous patio, stone chipping area and wall and fenced boundaries. The property further benefits from a single garage that is access via an up and over door with integral access from the kitchen.Interior
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hallway
- 4.1m x 1.8m (13'5" x 5'10" ) - Obscured double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, built in storage cupboard, power points, stairs rising to first floor landing, doors to rooms.Lounge
- 4.9m x 3.6m (16'0" x 11'9" ) - Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, feature electric fireplace with stone mantel, power points, opening leading to dining room.Dining Room
- 3.6m x 2.6m (11'9" x 8'6" ) - Dual double glazed windows to rear aspect, double glazed French doors to rear aspect overlooking and providing access to rear garden, radiator, power points, door leading to kitchen.Kitchen
- 3.4m x 3m (11'1" x 9'10" ) - Double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking rear garden. Kitchen comprising range of matching wall and base units with roll top work surfaces, bowl and a quarter stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, space and gas supply for oven with extractor fan over, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space and power for upright fridge/freezer. Power points, tiled splashbacks to all wet areas, radiator, door providing integral access to garage.Wc
- 4.8m x 0.8m (15'8" x 2'7" ) - Obscured double glazed window to front aspect, matching two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over, low level WC, radiator, tiled splashbacks to all wet areas.First Floor
- Double glazed window to side aspect, access to loft via hatch, built in storage cupboard, power points, doors to rooms.Bedroom One
- 3.3m x 3m (10'9" x 9'10") - Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, power points.Bedroom Two
- 3m x 3m (9'10" x 9'10") - Double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking rear garden, radiator, power points.Bedroom Three
- 3.3m x 2.4m (this measurement includes bulkhead) ( - Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, power points.Bedroom Four
- 2.4m x 2.2m (7'10" x 7'2" ) - Double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking rear garden, radiator, power points.Shower Room
- 2.3m narrowing to 2m x 1.9m (7'6" narrowing to 6'6 - Obscured double glazed window to side aspect, modern matching three piece suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap over, low level WC, oversized walk in shower cubicle with shower off main supply over, heated towel rail, tiled splashbacks to all wet areas.Exterior
- Front Of Property
- Mainly laid to lawn, off street parking for two vehicles accessed via dropped kerb and leading to garage, path leading to front door.Rear Garden
- Mainly laid to lawn with wall and fenced boundaries. Patio ideal for al fresco dining, stone chipping seating area, well stocked flower beds, timber shed.Garage
- 5.2m x 2.7m (17'0" x 8'10" ) - Accessed via up and over door with pedestrian access from kitchen, obscured double glazed door to rear aspect providing access to rear garden, wall mounted gas combination boiler, space and power for tumble dryer, power points, lighting.Tenure
- The property is freehold with a peppercorn ground rent of approximately £12.00 per annum is payable.Agent Note
- Prospective purchasers are to be aware that this property is in council tax band D according to www.gov.uk website.