Our partners are experienced Chartered Surveyors who are able to offer professional advice beyond property sales and lettings.
The professional department is headed by Philip Furze FRICS, a Chartered Surveyor with over 40 years’ experience.
our services include:
• Pre purchase surveys and acquisition advice. Valuations for mortgage and other secured lending purposes.
• Valuation for probate purposes and for The Court of Protection.
• Valuation for taxation purposes (such as Capital Gains Tax Computations) together with appeals against Council Tax and Business Rating Assessments.
• Private Client work including valuations for matrimonial proceedings, trust affairs and family disputes.
• We are experienced in dealing with compulsory purchase and compensation having acted for claimants and public sector bodies.
• We can provide Expert Witness Reports for legal proceedings regarding valuation and survey matters.
• Experienced in leasehold franchisement valuations and negotiating lease renewals and extensions including appeals before the Valuation Tribunal?
For further information and to discuss your requirements contact Philip Furze 0117 9863681 email@example.com